- A primary course of 3x injections of the vaccine
- 1 Month minimum interval between each injection
- A fourth dose (booster) given between 12-23 months of age
Meningitis B Vaccine Bexsero is available at our private clinics in Liverpool & Chester
The Meningitis B vaccine called Bexsero is licensed in the UK for use in the prevention of a serious cause of meningitis. Bexsero offers protection against the bacteria Neisseria meningitidis group B.
In children and adults, meningitis usually causes a high fever, vomiting and dislike of bright lights or altered mental state. In babies it can be difficult to gauge symptoms.
Bexsero is a non-live vaccine, safe to give to babies & infants from the age of 2 months. Depending on the age at vaccination, your child will need two or three doses of the Bexsero vaccines in their primary course, with a possible booster. Adults require just 2 doses.
|Bexsero Vaccine (per dose including appointment fees)||£155|
Booking Your Appointment
Appointments generally take between 10-15 minutes for adults and babies and children. After care advice will be given during your appointment. If you have any further questions on Bexsero, you can ask your doctor during your appointment.
- A convenient and effective way for you to access private health care services when you need it.
- We can tailor your treatment to your needs
- A range of finance and payment options available
- We offer a friendly, trustworthy and above-all-else familiar service.