Work Medical And Other Medical Assessments
We are experienced in providing medicals for people looking for a medical to be completed for Visa or Employers requirements. Common country ones undertaken are China Visa Medical and Saudi Visa Medicals. Common work place ones we do are Offshore medicals and Private Security Medicals. Examples of these forms are shown below:
Please contact us for exact pricing.
Sometimes employers prefer to get this done very quickly, and we can always cater to turn results around as soon as possible to avoid delay. It is a relatively simple procedure, that will take between 30-60 minutes start to finish.
Before your medical check it is important to you remember to:
Skip breakfast the morning of the medical check
Continue to take any prescribed medication and take it with you to the exam so any Doctors are aware
Dress sensibly and comfortably. If going for X-rays remove metal jewellery especially chains around your neck.
- 01 Your passport
- 02 Passport style photos
- 03 The medical check fee (this is usually be given before you arrive or need to be authorised by your employer if they are paying)
- 04 Vaccination records – may need to be sought from your GP – often we will be checking for the following throughout your Medical Check: Influenza, Poliomyelitis, Malaria, Dengue fever, Relapsing fever, Epidemic typhus HIV and AIDS, Hepatitis B, Plague, Cholera, Yellow fever and other infectious diseases
- 05 Medical Records from GP – often visa / entry may be denied for those testing positive or showing condition of any of the above in addition to: Severe Psychosis, Infectious Tuberculosis disease and any other physical or mental conditions, deemed to be a threat to health and safety standards. Evidence of medication taken or medical report these conditions are controlled will be required.
- Blood test
- Blood test
- Blood pressure check
- Pulse regularity check
- Stethoscope check for breathing regularity
- X-Rays (usually of the torso)
- Vision test
- Height and Weight check
The follow-up Health Certificate will usually take a couple of working days to process following your check, all being well.
It is then up to you to register this with the appropriate authorities.
Ghosh Medical are proud to have provided medicals for the following Country Visas, inline with their embassy guidelines:
- A convenient and effective way for you to access private health care services when you need it.
- We can tailor your treatment to your needs
- A range of finance and payment options available
- We offer a friendly, trustworthy and above-all-else familiar service.