Varicose Vein Treatment
Ghosh Medical Group are thrilled to announce we will now offer varicose vein treatments in clinic.
Varicose veins are usually found in the legs or feet, and have swollen and enlarged, possibly turning blue or purple in colour. Varicose veins can be uncomfortable, and could cause swelling or high blood pressure.
Unfortunately, due to the strains on the NHS, varicose vein treatment is rarely considered a priority, and so going private is the best way to ensure the best treatment for your varicose veins.
Our Vascular clinic will run every other Monday evening, from 17:15.
- Lower Limb Varicose Veins
- Leg Swelling
- Excessive Sweating (Hyperhidrosis)
- Clinical Assessment For Any Arterial Conditions
- Facial Veins
|Follow Up Consultation||£150.00|
Meet Our Consultant Vascular Surgeon: Mr Jag Naik MBChB FRCS MD FRCS(Gen)
Mr Naik has been treating veins for over 20 years. His vascular surgeon practice has evolved in that time and Mr Naik has experience of the latest micropuncture techniques and catheters (laser or RFA ablation) to achieve outstanding varicose veins cures. When these techniques need combining with micro cuts for the very best results, he has an experience of conventional surgery that is difficult to match.
You can find out more about Mr Naik here.
- A convenient and effective way for you to access private health care services when you need it.
- We can tailor your treatment to your needs
- A range of finance and payment options available
- We offer a friendly, trustworthy and above-all-else familiar service.