We specialise in all areas of Psychotherapy, Counselling and Talking Treatment.
What can psychotherapy help with?
- Challenging life events and emotions including grief, anger and low self-esteem
- Relationship problems
- Trauma, both recent and past
- Depression and anxiety
Will psychotherapy work for me?
Psychotherapy is a long term treatment that has been proven to work well for many who try it. However it's success is dependent on a number of factors including the issues you are dealing with, your relationship with your therapist and how you feel towards therapy in general.
Psychotherapy is recommended by the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) as evidence-based remedy for certain mental health issues including depression and anxiety, borderline personality disorder and more. It can also be be beneficial accompanied with exercise, a healthy and balanced lifestyle, and medication.
With our expert clinicians you can ensure you are in the most capable and caring hands here at Ghosh medical.
At Ghosh Medical, we put the patient experience at the forefront of what we do, ensuring a friendly and personal service from the moment you contact us. We are committed to providing world class medical care and ensuring all of our patients feel welcomed and at ease. You do not need an NHS referral letter to arrange an appointment with one of our Consultant Psychotherapists. Just simply call or email us to speak to one of our medical professionals and arrange a consultation.
- A convenient and effective way for you to access private health care services when you need it.
- We can tailor your treatment to your needs
- A range of finance and payment options available
- We offer a friendly, trustworthy and above-all-else familiar service.