Our expert Consultant Gynaecologists are vastly experienced in treating a wide range of symptoms and problems, and are able to determine the most appropriate course of action to deal with your specific situation. So, whether you are looking for peace of mind, testing, or expert advice, our Private Gynaecology Consultations are the quickest way to get reassurance and properly address your health concerns.
Even if you have already seen an NHS GP regarding your problems, you can benefit from getting a second medical opinion at our private practice in Liverpool. With world class private health facilities and expertly trained medical professionals, we are able to investigate your problem fully and directly refer you to hospital specialists if necessary.
- Medical and surgical treatment of fibroids.
- Treatment of heavy, irregular periods, through endometrial ablation or hysterectomy.
- Vaginal repair operation.
- Vaginal reshaping (labial reduction surgery).
- Management of menopause.
- Early pregnancy ultrasound.
- Gynaecological ultrasound.
- Ovarian cyst removal.
- Dilation and curettage (D&C).
- Laparoscopy investigation and treatment.
- Loop excision of cervix.
- Outpatient hysterectomy.
- Vulval biopsy.
- Bleeding between periods.
- Frequent and urgent need to urinate.
- Burning sensation during urination.
- Vaginal bleeding.
- Abnormal vaginal discharge.
- Pelvic pain.
|Initial - 45 minute consultation||£225|
|Follow up - 30 minute consultation||£195|
How to book a Private Gynaecology Consultation in Liverpool, Wirral or Chester
Call us today on 0333 200 3338 and to book a confidential appointment for total peace of mind. At Ghosh Medical, we don’t put a limit on your health worries or concerns. If you have ever wanted to ask more at an NHS appointment but couldn’t, our specialist experts are committed to finding the cause of your problems and addressing them accordingly.
Alternatively, for an accurate medical examination of the cervix using state-of-the-art technology, you can choose to book a DYSIS Colposcopy.
- A convenient and effective way for you to access private health care services when you need it.
- We can tailor your treatment to your needs
- A range of finance and payment options available
- We offer a friendly, trustworthy and above-all-else familiar service.