Are you seeking reassurance or wanting to get rid of a health concern once and for all?
Do you answer yes to any of the following questions?
- Have you ever been to your NHS GP and wanted to ask more but couldn't?
- Have you ever been to your doctor and wanted to ask "Doctor... just one more thing."
- Have you felt your doctor has not taken your concerns seriously?
- Have you felt your GP wont refer you but you want a test or scan?
Have you got a major health concern which you are worried your GP would not take seriously? You can be proactive and book a consultation with a private GP. You will benefit from a medical second opinion and if needed, access to private health facilities for testing and investigations or a direct referral to hospital specialists.
A second opinion with a private GP can offer peace of mind if after seeing your NHS GP and are unhappy with their diagnosis or would like to consider a different course of treatment.
Our private GP; Dr Arun Ghosh will be happy to explain anything you do not understand about your diagnosis and can discuss any further option which may include private hospital tests, x-ray, other radiology scans or medical investigations which could help to settle your health concerns and provide the medical reassurance and second opinion that you and your family need.
Private tests and investigations can often be done on-site at our clinics. If a referral to a specialist consultant (a senior medical doctor who specialises in a particular field of medicine) is needed, a referral can be arranged from your second opinion consultation, helping you to cut waiting lists and access the relevant specialists experts, many of which are also on-site at our Liverpool, Wirral and Chester based clinics.
- Changes in bowel habits
- Lumps or bumps
- Family history of health conditions
- Cancer worries e.g. Colon cancer, Ovarian cancer, Breast cancer, Testicular and Prostate cancer
- Long term health conditions
- Other issues
How To Book A Second Opinion Consultation
Call us today on 0333 200 3338 and book a convenient appointment with Dr Arun Ghosh for total peace of mind. You do not need to be a registered patient for appointments at our clinic!
We recommend a 30 minute or 45 minute appointment for a second opinion.
Just remember, we don't have a limit to your health worries and concerns...
- A convenient and effective way for you to access private health care services when you need it.
- We can tailor your treatment to your needs
- A range of finance and payment options available
- We offer a friendly, trustworthy and above-all-else familiar service.