We offer a range of specialist Physiotherapy services using advanced techniques to ensure optimal results for each client
Our treatments include specialist assessments, deep tissue massage, manual lymph drainage (MLD) massage, acupuncture, cupping and much more. Hear from our resident Physiotherapist Neakall Williams below or visit his clinician page here to find out more.
What is Physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy is a form of medical treatment which focuses on improving strength and mobility throughout joints and muscles.
How do I know if I need Physiotherapy treatment?
Physiotherapy can be used to treat a range of physical pains and injuries. For instance, if you have suffered a sporting injury, or you have reduced mobility, Physiotherapy can be used to alleviate your pain and treat the underlying cause.
What Physiotherapy services do Ghosh Medical offer?
Our specialist Physiotherapist, Mr Neakel Williams, has extensive experience in post-injury rehabilitation, sports performance optimisation, and facilitating recovery.
At Ghosh Medical, we are constantly evolving our Physiotherapy services to include advanced techniques which deliver the best results to our clients. Currently, we are pleased to offer the following bespoke services:
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Rehabilitation Exercise Prescription
- Specialist Musculoskeletal Assessments
- Manual Lymph Drainage (MLD) Massage
- TELEHEALTH Musculoskeletal Assessments
|Specialist Musculoskeletal Assessment||£80|
|TELEHEALTH Specialist Musculoskeletal Assessment||£80|
|Deep Tissue Massage||£80|
|Rehabilitation Exercise Prescription||£80|
|Manual Lymph Drainage (MLD) Massage||£70|
- A convenient and effective way for you to access private health care services when you need it.
- We can tailor your treatment to your needs
- A range of finance and payment options available
- We offer a friendly, trustworthy and above-all-else familiar service.