Ghosh Medical Group are proud to announce that we are now offering Electro Muscle Stimulation (EMS) training at our Private Medical Centre in Liverpool.
EMS is a process in which low-frequency electric impulses are sent to the muscles in the body using conduction pads for muscle toning, increasing local blood circulation and more.
Our experienced EMS experts will tailor a specific plan to fit your objectives and needs, ensuring you get the best results possible.
Book your consultation today.
- Improves blood flow in muscles - Continued contraction using small impulses drives oxygen rich blood through the muscles
- Increased muscle strength and power - Beneficial for those undergoing rehab to increase strength/rebuild muscle fibres
- Reduced muscle pain - Can lead to faster recovery time, in turn enabling harder training and therefore increased performance
- Muscle toning - Simply by causing the muscles to contract muscles are worked enough to improve firmness.
- Weight management - Increased energy expenditure leads to loss of calories.
Convenience is key
EMS Training can be over and done in 20 minutes, with as little as one session a week.
Unlike other muscle toning or weight loss techniques there is no need to lift heavy weights, run long distances or utilise other strenuous activities that could lead to further injury. EMS training is a stress free, efficient, and affordable way to achieve your goals.
So whatever your desired outcome, get in touch with our experts today.
- A convenient and effective way for you to access private health care services when you need it.
- We can tailor your treatment to your needs
- A range of finance and payment options available
- We offer a friendly, trustworthy and above-all-else familiar service.