Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
ADHD is a mental health condition that includes a combination of recurring problems. These include inattentiveness, hyperactivity, and impulsiveness.
Here at Ghosh medical we offer one to one consultation, where we can privately discuss your child's condition and offer treatments tailored to their individual needs. Whether that be some form of medication, counselling or other treatment.
Visit out brand new clinic in Liverpool or book a consultation to discuss your options further.
ADHD in Childhood
ADHD symptoms in childhood are often easier to define than those in adults. They may suffer from hyperactivity, impulsiveness, inattentiveness or all three, often shown in more than one setting, for example at school and in the home.
See below for more signs to look out for in regards to these symptoms.
Child ADHD symptoms include:
- Short attentions span
- Easily distracted
- Careless and forgetful
- Bad organisation
- Unable to sit still
- Unable to concentrate
- Excessive talking and physical movement
- Unable to wait their turn
If these symptoms sound familiar and you would like to discuss any topics related to ADHD with one of our experts, we encourage you to book a consultation with us using the form below.
- A convenient and effective way for you to access private health care services when you need it.
- We can tailor your treatment to your needs
- A range of finance and payment options available
- We offer a friendly, trustworthy and above-all-else familiar service.