A Well Man Screen is our most popular health check. This is a fully comprehensive medical examination and testing for the identification or early detection of any medical issues to give you total peace of mind about your health.
Our Well Man Screen is an in-depth assessment of your overall health that should be taken frequently as part of your annual health maintenance or when as your health changes, especially if you are worried about a particular issue or health condition.
Well Man health screenings also provide you with a discreet opportunity to discuss any and all health concerns with a private GP and also to seek medical advice on developing and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- Doctor consultation to discuss health concerns/issues
- Past medical/surgical history & Family medical history
- Lifestyle factors & risks e.g. diet, exercise and medications
- Top to Toe physical examination and systematic assessment
- Blood pressure and pulse
- Blood Testing - Full blood count, liver function, kidney function, cholesterol & lipids, blood glucose, iron & ferritin, thyroid function, PSA Prostate profile
- Spirometry (Lung Function Testing)
- ECG (Heart Screen)
- Testicular Examination (if required)
- Height and Weight for BMI Assessment
- Doctors Report with results and recommendations
- Diabetes Markers
- Heart Marker (for increased risk of heart attack or stroke)
- Stool screening for blood
- Urine culture screening
|Well Man Screen (all inclusive cost paid at clinic following your appointment)||£750|
|Senior Male Well Man Screen||£825|
Appointments & Further Information
Most of our clinics offer free onsite patient car parking and easy access facilities for patients who have mobility issues or are disabled.
- A convenient and effective way for you to access private health care services when you need it.
- We can tailor your treatment to your needs
- A range of finance and payment options available
- We offer a friendly, trustworthy and above-all-else familiar service.