Our Well Man Screen is the most popular health check for men of any age and helps assess your current health as well as identify any early signals of developing health conditions. Our extensive examination includes tests for the early detection of any issues, so you can be fully relaxed about the state of your health and fitness. We also offer a Senior Well Man Screen geared towards the type of health conditions developed in older age.
What is the Well Man Screen at Ghosh Medical Group in Manchester?
Dr Arun Ghosh provides private medical services and clinics throughout the North West. Our Well Man Screen offers a detailed assessment of overall health that's important for men at all stages in life.
Well Man Screen should be considered a regular health maintenance check, ideally carried out on an annual basis. It's particularly important if you are experiencing any changes overall, or have concerns about issues or an existing health condition. It's quite normal to worry about your health, and your Well Man Screen at Ghosh Medical Group offers you the discreet opportunity needed to talk about all of your health concerns with an expert, private consultant who will also be able to advise you on ways to build and maintain the healthiest lifestyle.
A Well Man Screen from Ghosh Medical Group includes:
- Consultation with a private GP to talk about any health issues or lifestyle concerns you may have
- In-depth review of your past medical and surgical history alongside a review of your family medical history
- Review of any risks and lifestyle factors that could impact on your overall health, for example, exercise, existing medications, and diet
- Head to toe medical examination with systematic assessment
- Assessment of blood pressure and pulse rate
- Blood tests, including liver function, full blood count, kidney function, lipids and cholesterol, blood glucose, thyroid function, iron & ferritin, and the all-important PSA prostate profile
- Spirometry for testing existing lung function
- ECG to check your heart health
- Optional testicular examination on request
- BMI assessment using height and weight factors
Your Well Man Screen includes a comprehensive doctor's report which includes all results and any recommendations.
The Well Man Screen for seniors
You can also opt for a Senior Well Man Screen which includes a number of additional tests. These are:
- Heart Marker which looks for any increased risks of stroke or heart attack
- Diabetes markers
- Stool screening to check for the presence of blood
- Urine culture screen
How much is the Well Man Screen at Ghosh Medical Group Manchester?
Our Well Man Screens are payable at the clinic following all appointments. The price is fully inclusive, so you won't be confronted with any hidden, extra charges. Well Man Screens from Ghosh Medical Group in Manchester cost:
- £750 for standard screening
- £825 for our Senior Male Well Man Screen
How do I book an appointment for a Well Man Screen in Manchester?
It's easy to book your Well Man Screen at Ghosh Medical, Manchester, just call the booking team on 0333 200 3338 or email email@example.com, and we'll get right back. Don't hesitate to get in touch if you'd like any further information, one of our helpful booking agents can answer any queries you may have.
|Senior Male Well Man Screen||£825.00|
- A convenient and effective way for you to access private health care services when you need it.
- We can tailor your treatment to your needs
- A range of finance and payment options available
- We offer a friendly, trustworthy and above-all-else familiar service.