All persons working offshore shall be examined periodically and classified as medically fit to work in the offshore environment.
At Ghosh Medical, we can provide such medical examinations at our private clinics, helping you to comply with national standards and keep your offshore employees safe.
- 01 Anyone working offshore in UK or Norwegian waters.
- 02 Those personnel working worldwide, who's Company recognise OGUK medicals.
- Screening questionnaire
- Physical examination by a Doctor
- Urinalysis (routine urine test)
- Weight, Height and Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Near distance and colour vision test
- Blood pressure and pulse
- Audiometry (hearing test)
- Photo ID - e.g. passport
- Your local doctor’s name, address and contact details
- Any medication you’re taking
- Your glasses or contact lenses but not colour correction lenses
Your Certificate will be issued at the end of the appointment, unless a medical condition is found which requires consultation with the employer and/ or Authority.
The longest duration of the certificate is 2 years.
|Offshore Medical Examination||£195|
- A convenient and effective way for you to access private health care services when you need it.
- We can tailor your treatment to your needs
- A range of finance and payment options available
- We offer a friendly, trustworthy and above-all-else familiar service.