Dr Arun Ghosh offers a private clinic to provide visa and entry medical examinations for the requirements to work abroad in countries such as Saudi Arabia and Kuwait.
We can provide an all inclusive private appointment with onsite facilities to complete all requirements in a single visit such as the following examples:
- Chest X-ray for Tuberculosis
- HIV Test
- HBV Test - HBsAg Positive or Reactive
- HCV Test - HCVsAg Positive or Reactive
- Imunochromatographic Test for Filariasis
- Imunochromatographic Test for Malaria
- Syphilis Test
Your results can be issued in a form to suit your entry requirements with e.g. a confirmation letter from the doctor, or completion of any supplied medical forms from the patient.
Results are usually issued within 7 working days or earlier, dependant on the tests required. For urgent or emergency medical requirements, in some circumstances we can arrange priority results to be returned within 4-5 working days.
|Medical Examination & Health Questionnaire Forms (* if required)||£80|
Payment for visa or entry medicals is completed in full at clinic following your appointment. Payment can also be made via invoice for company payments prior to the appointment date.
Appointments & Availability
Appointments are available during the week from Monday to Friday at our clinics held at Spire Murrayfield Hospital in Wirral. For blood testing only, we have other clinics suitable for these medical tests.
Booking & Quotations
Appointment bookings will require the following standard patient information...
- Patient Full Name
- Patient Date of Birth
- Patient Address
- Patient Contact Number
- Patient NHS GP (if known)
A cancellation charge of £50 is applicable for appointments cancelled within 24 hours notice of the time of your appointment.
- A convenient and effective way for you to access private health care services when you need it.
- We can tailor your treatment to your needs
- A range of finance and payment options available
- We offer a friendly, trustworthy and above-all-else familiar service.