What is a Health MOT?
If we service or maintain equipment, industrial machinery or cars, why don't we do the same with our own bodies?
A Health MOT provides you with an excellent opportunity to investigate your health and lifestyle choices. It is an important action you can take for your annual healthcare maintenance.
What Does A Health MOT Include?
Your healh check consists of 2 elements, first of all a consultation with a private GP including:
- Time to talk with a private GP about your own health issues or worries
- Lifestyle Choices
- Drinking & Smoking
- Your Risk Factors
- Diet & Exercise
The second element of the health MOT is an examination by the doctor including:
- General Examination
- Height & Weight
- Blood pressure
- Further Tests if Required (this may incurr additional cost)
|Private Health MOT test (can be paid for either with cash or debit/credit card using the secure payment service at our clinics)||£200|
Booking an Appointment for Your Health MOT
To book your health MOT check or find out more information about health screening services, contact our local clinics for Private GP Liverpool or Private GP Wirral on 0333 200 3338 and request your appointment with Dr Arun Ghosh or talk about our full range of health care services available to you.
- A convenient and effective way for you to access private health care services when you need it.
- We can tailor your treatment to your needs
- A range of finance and payment options available
- We offer a friendly, trustworthy and above-all-else familiar service.