COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Testing
Peace of Mind Mail Order Testing
- Simple and easy self-test
- Mail order testing allows you to remain home
- Same day sample turnaround guarantees peace of mind
With the symptoms of COVID-19 sometimes taking up to two weeks to show in infected patients, it is rapidly becoming vitally important for swift testing of individuals who believe that they may have come into contact with the virus.
With the national advice being to stay indoors if you are exhibiting any symptoms, there is currently no options to receive testing unless you are in the defined high risk groups having travelled from another country.
We offer a mail order service that allows you to receive the testing kit within the comfort of your own home. You can collect the throat and nasal swab yourself before sending on the sealed samples to our laboratory for analysis.
Results are available within a day of receipt, ensuring you are provided with either peace of mind or a clear course of action with no need to travel to an appointment and risk the spread of infection.
How it Works:
- Order your test. Speak to a member of our team on 0333 200 3338, who will arrange for your kit to be sent to you.
- Collect your sample. The provided swabs allow you to quickly and easily collect samples without any need to attend a clinical appointment.
- Send your sample to the lab. A prepaid envelope will allow you to post your sample to our laboratory with little effort.
- Receive your result. We will contact you with your results as soon as your sample has been tested.
Is it a legitimate test?
Quality and assurance are the upmost importance to Ghosh Medical Group and as such we work closely with selected partners to offer our services.
We are registered with the Care Quality Commission to enable us to provide Regulated Healthcare Activities including Treatment Of Disease, Disorder and Injury and Diagnostics and Screening.
Tests will be carried out using rapid biochip technology, for the 5 strains of coronavirus including Covid-19 as well as a comprehensive viral panel for differential diagnosis.
- 2019-nCov, 229E, NL63, OC43, HKUI
- Adenovirus A/B/C/D/E
- Enterovirus A/B/C
- Influenza A/B
- Rhinovirus A/B