Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
ADHD is a mental health condition that includes a combination of recurring problems. These include inattentiveness, hyperactivity, and impulsiveness.
Here at Ghosh medical we offer one to one consultation, where we can privately discuss your condition and offer treatments tailored to your individual needs. Whether that be some form of medication, counselling or other treatment.
Visit out brand new clinic in Liverpool or book a consultation to discuss your options further.
ADHD in Adulthood
Due to a lack of research into the subject, symptoms in adults can be difficult to define. Adults are affected differently than children, as hyperactivity tends to decrease as inattentiveness tends to become more of a problem. These symptoms are far more subtle compared to that of a young child.
Adult ADHD affects men and women equally, and symptoms can range from mild to severe and can change over time. It can cause issues in both in your personal life and at work, so we recommend talking to one of our experts here at Ghosh medical to see if we can find a suitable treatment to help you manage your condition.
Adult ADHD symptoms include:
- Lack of attention to detail
- Poor organisation skills
- Inability to focus
- Restlessness and edginess
- Mood swings and irritability
- Risk taking
- Interrupting others regularly
- Procrastination and the starting of new tasks before others are finished
If these symptoms sound familiar and you would like to discuss any topics related to adult ADHD with one of our experts, we encourage you to book a consultation with us using the form below.
- A convenient and effective way for you to access private health care services when you need it.
- We can tailor your treatment to your needs
- A range of finance and payment options available
- We offer a friendly, trustworthy and above-all-else familiar service.