With over 15 years' experience as a Consultant Gynaecologist, Mr Alam is an expert in modern treatment and management options for heavy, irregular and painful periods.
Mr Alam graduated from the Medical College of St Bartholomew's Hospital in London in 1994, and was awarded the Matthews Duncan Prize in Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
Mr Alam is fully trained in a range of general gynaecology procedures, including gynaecological ultrasound and keyhole (laparoscopic) surgery. Mr Alam is also keen to promote the use of newer procedures, such as endometrial ablation (under either general or local anaesthetic), for heavy periods as an alternative to hysterectomy.
- Endometrial ablation surgery.
- Hysterectomy surgery.
- Hysterectomy procedure.
- Ovarian cyst removal.
- Vaginal repair operation.
- Dilation and curettage (D&C).
- Laparoscopy investigation and treatment.
- Labial reduction surgery (vaginal reshaping).
- Early pregnancy ultrasound.
- Gynaecological ultrasound.
- Loop excision of cervix.
- Management of menopause.
- Medical and surgical treatment of fibroids.
- Outpatient hysterectomy.
- Vulval biopsy.
|Initial - 45 minute consultation||£225|
|Follow up - 30 minute consultation||£195|
- A convenient and effective way for you to access private health care services when you need it.
- We can tailor your treatment to your needs
- A range of finance and payment options available
- We offer a friendly, trustworthy and above-all-else familiar service.