Dr Thiruselvan Thirunavukarasu has joined the Ghosh Medical team in 2021, bringing with him extensive experience as a Consultant Dermatologist alongside other medical specialties.
Dr Thiru is a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow, and has a Master’s degree in Dermatology from the renowned St. John’s Institute of Dermatology in London. He has also obtained a Diploma in Dermatology and Diploma in Genitourinary Medicine.
He has been working as a Locum Consultant Dermatologist in NHS Hospitals in Liverpool, North Wales and Manchester, and has provided both community and Hospitals Dermatology services since 2012. He has also had an Aesthetic practice since 2015 and obtained Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine from American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine.
- Fellow of Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons (Glasgow)
- Associate Member of British Association of Dermatology
- Member of Independent Doctor Federation
Dr Thiru has attained vast experience and clinical/managerial skills to provide consultation and treatment services for a broad range of dermatology problems, including:
- Medical Dermatology
- Anti-wrinkle injections
- Excessive sweating (underarms)
- Dermal Fillers – fine and/or deep lines, lips, cheeks
- Skin lesion and mole shave removal
- Skin tag removal
- Skin biopsy
- Steroid injections into scars or acne cysts
- Cosmetic Dermatology
|New Medical Dermatology Consultation||£150|
|Follow-up Dermatology Consultation||£100|
|Cosmetic Dermatology Consultation||£60|
|Excessive sweating (underarms)||£450|
|Dermal Fillers - Fine and/or deep lines||£350|
|Dermal Fillers - Lips||£350|
|Dermal Fillers - Cheeks||£350|
|Initial consultation pre-surgery / Full skin check (required before any skin procedures)||£150|
|Skin lesion or mole shave removal (including histology)||From £280|
|Additional skin lesion or mole shave removal (in same session)||From £230|
|Skin lesion or benign mole full excision removal (including histology and suture removal)||From £390|
|Additional skin lesion or benign mole full excision removal||From £340|
|Skin tag removal (per lesion, without histology)||From £50|
|Skin biopsy (for diagnosis of skin rash)||£300|
|Steroid injections into scars or acne cysts (per session)||£115|
|Cryosurgery (up to 4 lesions)||£120|
- A convenient and effective way for you to access private health care services when you need it.
- We can tailor your treatment to your needs
- A range of finance and payment options available
- We offer a friendly, trustworthy and above-all-else familiar service.