Dr Abdelaziz has vast experience in General Medicine and in managing all aspects of respiratory disease. He is highly skilled in interventional respiratory procedures including bronchoscopic procedures and ultrasound led pleural procedures. He trained in Hertfordshire and Royal London.
At a specialist professional level, he had the privilege of being trained in university hospitals and academic institutions as well as general district hospitals in the UK, which gave him an invaluable wide and broad spectrum specialist experience in general and respiratory medicine and have been accredited in general and respiratory medicine.
At a research level he had the opportunity supplement his clinical training with enormous research experience. He has achieved a PhD in respiratory medicine from university of London and presented his work at many national and international conferences, and has a wealth of publications.
Dr Abdulaziz is fluent in English and Arabic.
Please note, Dr Abdulaziz can only provide Consultations for adults.
MBBS University of Khartoum
Membership of Royal College of Physicians (United Kingdom)
Fellowship of the Royal College of Physicians (London, Edinburgh and Glasgow)
PhD- Respiratory Medicine (University of London)
Post Graduate Certificate Medical Education (Edge Hill University)
- Investigation and management of unexplained cough and breathlessness
- Challenging chest infections in bronchiectasis/TB
- Interstitial lung disease and lung fibrosis
- Pleural disease and effusion
- Deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolus
- Allergies including allergic rhinitis and Asthma
- Diagnosis of lung cancer and lung malignancy
- Post COVID lung disease
- General respiratory problems.
- A convenient and effective way for you to access private health care services when you need it.
- We can tailor your treatment to your needs
- A range of finance and payment options available
- We offer a friendly, trustworthy and above-all-else familiar service.