Please refer to our General Terms and Conditions, specifically section 6.2.
6.2 If you do not attend your scheduled appointment. If you do not attend our premises to allow us to carry out the private medical services as arranged (and you do not have a good reason for this), we may charge you for the cost of the missed appointment and any other costs incurred by us as a result. If you do not reschedule your appointment, we may end the contract and clause 9.2 will apply.
9.2. You must compensate us if you break the contract. If we end the contract in the situations set out in clause 9.1, you will be liable to pay for the cost of the scheduled appointment.
Refer to section 8 for details on how to cancel an appointment.
- All Covid bookings must be before 5pm
- We are not liable for any government changes affecting the appointments for Covid 19 tests after you purchase
- We cannot issue a refund after a day 2 reference number has been sent or used
- We have a cancellation policy of 24 hours, failure to give notice before this period may result in a charge or your deposit not being refunded.
- A convenient and effective way for you to access private health care services when you need it.
- We can tailor your treatment to your needs
- A range of finance and payment options available
- We offer a friendly, trustworthy and above-all-else familiar service.