Are you dealing with Thread Veins? Are they causing you discomfort or embarassment?
Ghosh Medical can help.
What Are Thread Veins?
Thread veins are little clusters of veins that have become visible through the skin, sometimes giving a spidery look, leading to them often being referred to as spider veins. They're harmless, and almost all women will experience them at one point or another, but they can lead to more visible signs of ageing than wrinkles.
Can Thread Veins Be Treated?
The good news is that thread veins aren't permanent, and can be treated. Here at Ghosh Medical, we can treat thread veins in a couple of ways.
What Should You Do If You Have Thread Veins?
If you have thread veins, and want to explore your options, then book a consultation with the form below or by calling us on 0333 200 3338
Thread veins can cause aching, throbbing and tired legs, itch and ‘burning’ discomfort.
In appearance they can vary from fine red marks to larger purple or deep blue veins. We understand that they can be caused through weight gain, heredity, pregnancy and hormonal factors or even caused by deeper varicose vein conditions.
Book a Consultation
- After 3 or 4 treatments an 80-90% improvement can be expected.
- Approximately 40% of adults are troubled with varicose veins and thread veins so they are common and can be unsightly.
- A convenient and effective way for you to access private health care services when you need it.
- We can tailor your treatment to your needs
- A range of finance and payment options available
- We offer a friendly, trustworthy and above-all-else familiar service.