PRP is widely used in aesthetics, where the natural components of your own body are harnessed to promote skin rejuvenation. By stimulating collagen, elastin and celluar growth, as well as helping to improve hydration and blood supply.
What is PRP?
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is a substance that encourages healing when it is injected. Researchers produced PRP by isolating plasma from blood and concentrating it.
Our plasma pen treatment in Liverpool is based on the idea that injecting PRP into tissues will stimulate your body to grow new, healthy cells and encourage healing. This is why PRP is so commonly used in aesthetics as the treatment encourages collagen and elastin growth as well as cells, so the appearance and feel of your skin is younger and smoother.
The treatment can help to improve the texture of the skin as well as the skins tone, reducing and refining wrinkles to help improve the appearance of scars such as acne and stretch marks while preserving the natural look and feel of the skin. Other benefits include hair growth stimulation when injected into the scalp and positive results can be noticed within 2-12 weeks depending on the individuals general health, age, diet, smoking and skin type.
The possible benefits of PRP have led to a strong interest in its use for anti-ageing skin regeneration treatments. The healing qualities of blood components in PRP can be used as a cosmetic treatment for:
- Reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- Tightening and toning skin
- Mild collagen and volume loss
- Crow’s feet and dark circles under eyes
- Acne scarring
- Promotes new cell growth
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Helps skin complexion
- Helps with early signs of ageing
PRP therapy is mostly used on the face, especially around the eyes, mouth, and nose, although it can be used on the backs of hands and other areas of the body.
How many treatments will I need?
Initially we will examine your skin and take into consideration any other factors before recommending a personalised and tailored treatment regime. Treatments are performed in a series of three sessions, 3-8 weeks apart. We also then recommend maintenance treatments every 6-12 months for optimal long-lasting results.
PRP treatment side effects
Clients might experience some localised mild swelling and/or redness from their treatment which will subside over 24-48 hours. Side effects from PRP treatment are very mild as it is unlikely the body will have a bad reaction to its own materials. The brief redness and swelling are common side effects in the activation of your platelets. Also, because a volume of fluid is administered to the area, some bruising might occur that could take a couple of days to fully disappear.
Why choose plasma Liverpool treatment?
PRP injections are an alternative to medication and surgery. Suitable clients for this treatment would be individuals who prefer a less invasive option than surgery or anyone who can’t undergo surgery or cope with pain medication.
Our team at Ghosh Medical have extensive experience in providing the highest level of treatments to clients and making sure they are happy with the service and results after treatment. PRP face treatment has a lot of advantages that many people could be interested in, such as:
- It uses your body’s own natural resources which minimises the risk of side effects and allergic reactions.
- Natural collagen production normally reduces or fully eliminates lines, folds, and wrinkles in a gentle process with little to no swelling, bruising, or lumps.
- The organic process is ideal for anyone who wishes to avoid synthetic products and procedures.
- Plasma therapy is not gender specific, so both men and women can benefit and enjoy a naturally more youthful look.
- PRP face treatment does not require any surgical interventions.
- The improvement to the skin’s appearance after PRP is subtle and more natural than other treatments of a similar nature, with long lasting results.
- It allows for a much quicker recovery period and is considerably less painful than a surgery would be.
Contact Ghosh Medical today and book your consultation to get started with your plasma pen treatment in Liverpool.
|PRP Therapy with Susan Ghosh||from £595|
- A convenient and effective way for you to access private health care services when you need it.
- We can tailor your treatment to your needs
- A range of finance and payment options available
- We offer a friendly, trustworthy and above-all-else familiar service.