Harness Your Body's Own Regenerative Powers With Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
What is PRP?
PRP works by extracting platelets from your blood and injecting it back into the targeted area. The increased number of growth factors in your platelets stimulates your body's own healing processes for skin rejuvenation and hair regrowth. PRP is popular in aesthetics as it encourages collagen and elastin growth to give your skin a younger, smoother appearance.
PRP reduces and refines wrinkles to improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks and blemishes. It's part of the latest trend of regenerative medicine within aesthetics, harnessing the body's own regenerative healing abilities to achieve a more youthful look. PRP can tighten and refresh skin as well as aid hair regrowth when injected into the scalp. Depending on the individual, results can take 2-12 weeks to show.
The possible benefits of PRP have led to a strong interest in its use for anti-ageing skin regeneration treatments. The healing qualities of blood components in PRP can be used as a cosmetic treatment for:
- Reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- Tightening and toning skin
- Mild collagen and volume loss
- Crow’s feet and dark circles under eyes
- Acne scarring
- Promotes new cell growth
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Helps skin complexion
- Helps with early signs of ageing
PRP therapy is mostly used on the face, especially around the eyes, mouth, and nose, although it can be used on the backs of hands and other areas of the body.
How Many Treatments Will I Need?
Like all regenerative medicines, PRP is a highly personalised treatment so there is no one size fits all schedule. Treatments tend to be performed over 3 sessions, typically 3-8 weeks apart. We would recommend maintenance treatments every 6 to 12 months for the best, long lasting results.
PRP Treatment Side Effects
As with any injectable treatment, you may experience some swelling or redness from PRP, but this will subside within 24-48 hours. Side effects from PRP are very mild since we'll be using your body's own materials, so allergic reactions are highly unlikely. A small amount of bruising may occur after PRP because fluid is administered but these will fade after a few days.
Why Choose Plasma Liverpool Treatment?
PRP injections are an excellent alternative to more invasive treatments like surgery or medication. By using the body's own growth factors, PRP avoids the need for surgery, and is a great option for those who cannot undergo surgery or cope with pain medication.
Our team at Ghosh Medical have extensive experience in providing the highest level of treatments to clients and making sure they are happy with the service and results after treatment. PRP face treatment has a lot of advantages that many people could be interested in, such as:
- It uses your body’s own natural resources which minimises the risk of side effects and allergic reactions.
- Natural collagen production normally reduces or fully eliminates lines, folds, and wrinkles in a gentle process with little to no swelling, bruising, or lumps.
- The organic process is ideal for anyone who wishes to avoid synthetic products and procedures.
- Plasma therapy is not gender specific, so both men and women can benefit and enjoy a naturally more youthful look.
- PRP face treatment does not require any surgical interventions.
- The improvement to the skin’s appearance after PRP is subtle and more natural than other treatments of a similar nature, with long lasting results.
- It allows for a much quicker recovery period and is considerably less painful than a surgery would be.
Contact Ghosh Medical today and book your consultation to get started with your plasma pen treatment in Liverpool.
|1 Vial & Rederm 1ml||£645|
To discuss your options book an appointment with one of our expert clincians, use the link below or give us a call today.
Book a Consultation
- A convenient and effective way for you to access private health care services when you need it.
- We can tailor your treatment to your needs
- A range of finance and payment options available
- We offer a friendly, trustworthy and above-all-else familiar service.