What are Anti-wrinkle injections?
Anti-wrinkle injections use a naturally occurring protein that causes the muscles of the face to relax and consequently smoothing out wrinkles. Furthermore, it is the UK’s most popular cosmetic treatment for the removal of wrinkles.
Are anti-wrinkle injections right for me?
Anti-wrinkle injections could be for you if you’re aged between 18-65. Either male or female and have facial lines affecting your frown area, forehead or the side of your eyes (crows feet). However anti-wrinkle injections can-not be used if you are pregnant or breast feeding..
How do Botox anti-wrinkle treatments work?
Dynamic movements of the face, for instance, each time we raise our eyebrows the muscles of our forehead contract to cause facial lines or “wrinkles” . Injections work by blocking muscle contractions from occurring and this means that the muscle relaxes, consequently smoothing out the wrinkles.
What can I expect at my appointment?
Your appointment will take approximately an hour. You will meet with your practitioner and take time to discuss what your trouble areas are and what can be done to achieve the desired effect.
Once you are both happy about what to expect you will fill in your personal and medical details and then sign the consent to treatment form. Your practitioner will cleanse the area and then carry out the procedure.
To maintain good practice following your anti-wrinkle treatment, you should follow this advice:
- Avoid rubbing or massaging of the injected area for 4 hours afterwards
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 24 hours
- Stay upright for 4 hour following treatment
- Avoid wearing tight fitting headwear
- Normal daily activity can be resumed immediately following treatment
- Light exercise can be performed after 4 hours
- Strenuous activities should be avoided for 24 hours
|Wrinkle Reduction Consultation with Susan||from £175|
|Wrinkle Reduction Consultation with Dr Tiago||from £200|
- A convenient and effective way for you to access private health care services when you need it.
- We can tailor your treatment to your needs
- A range of finance and payment options available
- We offer a friendly, trustworthy and above-all-else familiar service.