We offer a range of baby and childrens vaccines at private clinics across Liverpool and Chester.
Chickenpox - From £110 / dose
The chickenpox vaccine contains a small amount of weakened live varicella zoster virus. The vaccine causes your immune system to produce antibodies that will help protect against chickenpox. The chickenpox vaccine is given as two separate 0.5ml injections, usually into the upper arm.
- From 12 months of age - 2 doses administered a minimum of 4-6 weeks apart
- Vaccine Options - Varilrix or Varivax
Hepatitis A - From £110 / dose
If you need vaccination because you are travelling, a single injection of the vaccine should be given two weeks before you leave, although it can be given up to the day of your departure if necessary.
- Primary Dose - 2 weeks prior to departure (Protection upto 1 year)
- Booster Dose - 6-12 months after the 1st dose (Protection upto 20 years)
DTaP/IPV - From £120 / dose
This is a booster vaccine which is used to give children immunity to diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis and polio. Immunisation against these illnesses is part of a standard vaccination schedule in children. Infanrix IPV is given as a booster to children aged between 15 months and 13 years.
- Booster 1st - 1 dose at 15-20 months of age
- Booster 2nd - 1 dose between 4-6 years of age
Measles, Mumps & Rubella (MMR) - From £110 / dose
This is a combination vaccine against measles, mumps and rubella (German measles). It contains live but weakened versions of the three different viruses that cause these diseases. The MMR vaccine works by provoking the body's immune response to these viruses, without actually causing the diseases.
- Primary - 1st dose between 13-18 months (MMR Vax Pro or MMR Priorix)
- Booster - 2nd dose from 3 ½ years onwards (MMR Vax Pro or MMR Priorix)
Measles & Rubella Combined Vaccine - From £110 / dose
Rubella and Measles can be prevented by a single vaccination which is a safe alternative to the NHS MMR combined vaccine schedule. Two courses of the Measles and Rubella vaccine are required for immunity.
- Primary - 1st dose between 13-18 months
- Booster - 2nd dose from 3 ½ years onwards
Prices are the total cost you will pay and include the cost of your appointment and also for a private gp or peaditatric Nurse to administer the vaccine. A discount may be available when multiple vaccines are required together at appointments.
For availability, clinic appointment bookings or further information, you can call our customer service team on 0151 651 2406 or email firstname.lastname@example.org