Executive Health Check
Ideal For Fast Moving Professionals Or Health Conscious
Are you worried about how a hectic lifestyle is affecting your health?
Do people tell you to slow down or stop drinking? Are you frequently feeling tired? Do you worry about health concerns but are too busy to get a check up e.g. chest pains, bowel problems, headaches, high cholesterol, high blood pressure or how smoking is affecting your health.
If your asking these questions, did you know you can get the answers to most of these questions in 30 minutes? Come and get our 5 point executive health check designed to give you total peace of mind about your health or confirmation of any health problems.
Your executive health check is followed by a personalised health report with test results, explanations and any recommendations. Your report is delivered to you within one week, and we can send this to you via post, email or even sent via text message.
Prices start from only £300, can you afford to ignore your health?
Contact us direct today for bookings or more information by email email@example.com to by our direct clinic number on 0151 651 2406.
What are the 5 elements of an Executive Health Check
- Resting ECG Test (Heart Trace) - This is known as an electrocardiogram, and records any problems with the heart’s rhythm, and heart beat conduction which may be affected by underlying heart disease. Your results are reviewed by a cardiologist
- Lung Function (Peak Flow Measurement) - A procedure that records the amount of air flowing out of your lungs and monitoring is recommended in the diagnosis of e.g. asthma and exacerbations
- Blood Tests - Allow for early detection of diseases with full blood count and tests for cholesterol levels, diabetes, gout, kidney and liver function, iron levels, alcohol, hormones, bone profile and inflammation *
- Urine Test (Urinalysis) - A simple test with no discomfort done by passing urine into a pot to screen for early signs of diabetes or kidney disease, to check for blood in the urine and to diagnose a urinary tract infection
- Doctor Consultation & Examination - A physical check up focusing on any particular health concerns and one-to-one time with the doctor where you can further disclose any information or worries if you require
* If required, we can also arrange a follow up appointment, referral or additional tests shown below can be added to your health check upon request.
Specific Tests For Males:
Prostate examination, Testicular examination, Instruction in self-examination, Blood test for PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen).
Specific Tests For Females:
Pelvic examination, Cervical smear, Breast examination, Instruction in self-examination, Mammography.