This section provides details of the cookies this site uses. Click on one of the links below for further information:
- What is a cookie?
- What cookies does this site use?
- How to manage cookies
These cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a web site. The cookie then communicates with the originating web site when you visit it again, and may communicate with other websites that recognise the cookie.
Local Shared Objects or Flash Cookies
These cookies are referred to as Local Shared Objects or Flash Cookies. They are pieces of data that websites and applications which use Adobe Flash store on your computer or device to collect information on how you navigate those websites and to store preferences you have set.
Cookies make the interaction between users and websites faster and easier, and help to improve websites. Without cookies, a web site could not remember a user's preferences or registration details for a future visit.
Cookies also enable websites to monitor their users' web surfing habits and profile them for marketing purposes.
We have classified our cookies according to the categories proposed by the International Chamber of Commerce.
None of the cookies used on our websites gather personal information about you.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential for the operation of our websites. They:
- Check if a user has closed the Cookie Notification bar at the top of the site.
- Below are the names of the strictly necessary cookies used by this site.
These cookies collect information about how our websites is used. The purpose of these cookies is to help us improve our website, and to report website usage for reasons such as rights reporting to music collecting societies. They:
- Check anomalies and as a back-up in respect of Google Analytics, which is tracking software supported by Google. This software is used to validate Comscore data, our official tracking tool.
- Below are the names of the performance cookies:
|_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz||Google Analytics|