LED Photon Therapy
The Illumination LED face mask treatment works on the skin at the cellular level, targeting a variety of skin issues including acne, ageing and pigmentation. This transforms the skin from the inside out.
Illumination LED Face Mask Treatment – The Benefits
- Blue light energy from the led face mask kills P.acnes bacteria on and below the skin surface to clear up blemishes
- Reduce Redness. Red light helps the skin cells to repair therefore diminishing swelling and inflammation to achieve a more even skin tone.
- Prevent Breakouts. Regular treatments with our LED face mask keeps acne bacteria away and prevents future breakouts before they happen.
- NO CHEMICALS! No oils, creams or chemicals that dry out the skin are used. The LED light therapy gives your skin the best.
- Boost your skin cells. Stimulate enzymes to boost cell turnover, increasing circulation and improving overall skin health.
- Smooth wrinkles. Increased production of collagen and elastin, firm and smooth the skin giving a youthful appearance.
- Even skin tone. The LED face mask treatment repairs cells to diminish discolouration, redness, swelling and inflammation, therefore improving skin texture and tone with regular treatments.
- Improve complexion. The LED face mask treatment will leave you with clearer, firmer and brighter skin with a noticeable radiance.
Booking Your LED Face Mask Treatments
Please call our clinic team on 0151 651 2406 or email email@example.com to arrange your consultation and treatment.
- How does LED Face Mask Treatments work?
- Clinic Locations
LED photon therapy has been thoroughly tested, evaluated and validated by hundreds of universities, medical labs and NASA.
LED photon therapy is a new and emerging therapy in the beauty industry that uses the natural healing power of light.
Exposing light to the skin surface activates the skins photoreceptors and lets the skin cells absorb its energy. It accelerates cell biochemical circulation and stimulates the production of collagen among other processes.
The LED face mask treatment works on the skin at the cellular level, targeting a variety of skin issues – acne, ageing and pigmentation. Transforming the skin from the inside out
Q: Are you members of the "Treatment You Can Trust Scheme?"
We are not a member of the voluntary 'Treatments You Can Trust' Scheme. Our practices are not registered with the 'Treatments You Can Trust' voluntary scheme because we are already registered with and regulated by the General Medical Council (GMC) and the Nursing & Midwifery Council(NMC) the government's own regulator of Doctors and Nurses in England, as well as being part of the Spire Health Care Hospitals Group stringent clinic protocols and criteria.
We are regulated in the same way as GP surgeries, hospitals and other independent healthcare providers which means our standards imposed for registrations are far more rigorous than the voluntary IHAS scheme has set out for clinics to meet.
We do welcome the IHAS voluntary scheme in a currently unregulated cosmetic injectable market as we believe the industry needs proper regulation to safeguard patient safety from 'cowboy' providers who can still operate outside any voluntary scheme. In the aftermath of the PIP breast implant scandal, we believe that all cosmetic procedures should be regulated.
Susan Ghosh Aesthetics is available for treatments in clinics across Merseyside, Cheshire, Manchester and Lancashire.
Is it time for you to plan your next treatment with Susan Ghosh? With our range of non-surigcal aesthetic treatments, you can regain your sparkle in time for your holiday, party, or festivities you may have planned with friends and family.
Patients can book appointments at any of our clinics and most locations will have scheduled dates so you can plan your treatments in advance at your local clinic and avoid any delays and dissappointment!
Home Visit Availability:
During the Autumn and Winter seasonse, we are normally busier and there will be limited availability for home visits. We apologise if your bookings are normally done this way but ask that find your local clinic so that we can ensure you get your appointment when required. Regular clinics are held at our clinics for your convenience.
Appointment Bookings & Enquiries:
Click on your local clinic above and contact directly for availability and the next clinic date to be held by Susan Ghosh.
To find out more information about our cosmetics treatments and costs, please call MyLook on 0151 651 2406 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Where Can I Book My Treatments?
88 Rodney Street (Liverpool City Centre) - View Info
Spire Murrayfield Hospital (Wirral)- View Info
Core Clinic (Crosby) - View Info
Simply Beautiful (Standish) - View Info
Renoir Hair & Beauty (Wigan) - View Info
Jo Ferns Hair & Beauty (Ashton-In-Makerfield) - View Info
The Moorside Clinic (Heaton Moore) - View Info
Daisy Waves Hair & Beauty (Bolton) - View Info
Talking Heads Hair & Beauty (Didsbury) - View Info
Transformations At Home (Lytham St Annes) - View Info
The Beauty Rooms (Oxton, Wirral) - View Info
La Bella (West Derby, Liverpool) - View Info
Our North West Clinics
Liverpool, Wirral, Manchester, Blackpool, Standish, Aston-Under-Lyne, Audenshaw, Didsbury and also in the Lake District and Lancashire.
"I recommend Susan Ghosh every time, she has made one 61 year old very glamorous and happy"Ms C. Dean, Romiley