Our own GP Dr Arun Ghosh works with the Mail Online to discuss and comment on the effects of drinking white wine for women.
- Many women say they can no longer drink white wine
- They complain it makes them upset, aggressive and/or accident prone
- MailOnline set out to investigate possible reasons why
- Some experts suggest speed at which it's drunk, others blame alcohol level
- Other theories include higher levels of sugar and sulphites in white wine
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2886075/Why-DOES-white-wine-send-women-crazy-tears-tantrums-MailOnline-investigates-particular-drink-causes-carnage.html#ixzz3PMLZhKhW